The education technology (EdTech) industry is booming, and there are a number of startups that are poised to make a big impact in the coming year. Here are a few EdTech startups to watch in 2023:
- GoStudent: GoStudent is an online tutoring platform that connects students with tutors from around the world. The company has seen rapid growth in recent years, and it is now one of the most valuable EdTech startups in Europe. GoStudent offers a variety of features that make it a great option for students of all ages, including live video chat, personalized learning plans, and access to a wide range of subject experts.
- Lingoda: Lingoda is an online language learning platform that offers live classes with native speakers. The company has a wide variety of courses to choose from, and it is a popular choice for both students and businesses. Lingoda’s classes are taught by experienced native speakers, and the company offers a variety of pricing plans to fit any budget.
- Brainly: Brainly is a social learning platform that allows students to ask and answer questions. The platform has over 350 million users worldwide, and it is a valuable resource for students of all ages. Brainly’s community of users is incredibly helpful, and the platform is a great way to get help with homework, study for exams, and learn new things.
- Cuemath: Cuemath is an online math learning platform that uses games and interactive exercises to help students learn math. The company has over 10 million users worldwide, and it is a popular choice for parents who are looking for a fun and engaging way to help their children learn math. Cuemath’s games and exercises are designed to be both educational and entertaining, and the platform is a great way to help students develop a love of math.
- Quizizz: Quizizz is an online quiz platform that allows teachers to create and share quizzes with their students. The platform is used by millions of students and teachers worldwide, and it is a valuable tool for helping students learn and practice new material. Quizizz’s quizzes are engaging and interactive, and the platform is a great way to make learning fun.
These are just a few of the many EdTech startups that are making a big impact in the education industry. As the EdTech industry continues to grow, it will be interesting to see which startups emerge as the leaders of the future.